|General Rules||Manual of Style||Image & Video Policy||Categorization|
|User & Blog Policy||Message Wall Policy||Speculation & Fan Art/Fic Policy||Block Policy|
This page serves as a guide for anything and anything relating to the categories here on the Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Wiki. The policies listed in here are for categorizing and should be followed throughout the Wiki. There will be no exceptions, unless stated in the guide. Should revisions be made, editors will be alerted as soon as revisions are made.
- Categories should only be created if at least two articles can be categorized under it, except for isolated cases. As such, every article should have at least one category.
- Unnecessary capitalization should be avoided. Capitalization should be reserved for proper names/nouns only.
- Names of topic categories should be singular. Examples include those categories where characters' names are used, such as "Ittoki Otoya".
- Names of set categories should be plural. Examples include "Songs".
- Articles placed in categories should not also be placed in that category's parent and sub-parent category; for example, articles in Category:A Class should not also be placed in Category:Students.
|Saotome Academy's sister school is a category for Kurusu Kaoru only. Should a character fall under any of the idol groups under these agencies, or a class under Saotome Academy, do not categorize that character under any of these four categories anymore.|
|Ittoki Otoya||Despite the case of Ichinose Tokiya, who was moved to A Class in the anime, he is still officially a part of S Class, as in the games.|
|Shibuya Tomochika||"Idol" includes to all kinds, including cross-dressing idols, actors, etc. If a character already falls under an idol group, avoid re-categorizing them under the Idol category.|
||Audition Song 1|
||Happy Love Song 1|
||Duet CD: Reiji & Ranmaru / Ai & Camus|
||Duet Drama CD: Otoya & Tokiya|
||Unit Drama CD: Reiji & Otoya & Tokiya|
||Shuffle Unit CD: Reiji & Otoya|
||Maji LOVE 1000% Idol Song: Ittoki Otoya|
||Maji LOVE 2000% Idol Song: Ittoki Otoya|
||Idol Song: Kotobuki Reiji|
||Official Piano Score Ver. A|
||Official Piano Score Ver. S|
Categorize according to which CD they belong to, then add "(songs)" at the end.
|Example: Category:Audition Song 1 (songs)|
Categorize according to sung the said song. However, if the singers of a song are listed as the units/idol groups, avoid categorizing the song per member.
|Categorize according to the use of a song.
||Insert songs are those used within the episodes, or are ones used for the rhythm games. Opening themes are those used as the opening song of an episode or game. Ending themes are those used as the ending song of an episode or game. The Main theme is usually indicated during the credits, and is usually one of the most-used song in the series, such as Maji LOVE 1000% (song) and Maji LOVE 2000% (song). Songs can be part of more than one of these categories.|